Dallas Jewish Conservatives would like to invite you to to join us for an intimate and festive Sukkot holiday dinner party featuring delicious fare, fine wines, live music, and great company & conversation!
We will be joined by the brilliant Rabbi Bentzi Epstein of DATA who will explain the meaning and importance of celebrating Sukkot, provide us with some inspiring words of Torah, and answer any questions you may have on all things Judaism!
We will also be joined by either Jeremy Litton or Moses Turgeman who will provide us with some lovely, festive Jewish background music leading into dinner.
The Dinner Menu for the evening is the following:
- Autumn Salad, Three Colors of Autumn Beets w/ Fresh Oranges and Pears
- Stuffed Roasted Breast of Chicken with Pastrami and Vegetable Filling (Salmon is available upon request, please let us know in advance)
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Autumn Biscaynne Vegetables & Ranch Rolls
- Warm Autumn Apple Cobbler
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages Include Water and Iced Tea
* Red & White Wines Will Be Served*
--Important COVID-19 Guidelines--
We have arranged the venue with social distancing in mind and ask that you sit together with the party you arrived with. Masks are strongly encouraged upon entering the venue and may be removed once inside the sukkah. Hand sanitizer will be available for use on site.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Make sure you Register Today! Seating is very limited!