Ladies & Gentlemen, we cordially invite you to join Dallas Jewish Conservatives for our Annual Hanukkah Party & Winter Gala on Thursday, December 2nd at the Plaza Arts Center!
This Year's Celebration Will Include:
- Fantastic Special Guests (See Our Featured Guests Below)
- VIP Reception and Meet & Greet
- Live Music & Entertainment by "Agents Provocateurs"
- Delicious Gourmet Plated Dinner (Catered by Simcha Kosher Catering - See Menu Below)
- Fine Selection of Beers, Wines & Libations
- Exciting DJC Raffle & Award Ceremony (Raffle Prizes will be Announced Soon)
- Traditional Hanukkah Candle Lighting led by Rabbi Yaakov Rubin!
Special Guests Include:
Ken Paxton - Texas Attorney General
Bob Hall - Texas State Senator
Jaco Booyens - Founder of Human Trafficking Non-Profit SHARETogether & CEO of After Eden Pictures
Victor Avila - Retired ICE & Homeland Security Investigations Special Agent and the Author of "Agent Under Fire"
Shelly Luther - Nationally Recognized Political Activist & Business Owner
Our Hanukkah Dinner Menu for the Evening Includes:
- An Assortment of Dinner Rolls
- Festival Salad Includes Ruby Arcadia Greens with Thinly Sliced Crisp Apple, English Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Dried Cranberries and Candied Walnuts with a Maple Dijon Vinaigrette.
Main Course: (Choose from the following)
- Glazed Oven Roasted Sliced Hanukkah Brisket and Chicken Roulade with a Spinach and Polenta Filling
- Baked Salmon Lemon Picatta
- All Entrees are Served with Stacked Potato Latkes, Fresh Green Beans with Shallots, and Carrot Spirals.
Dessert Course (Choose from the Following):
- Layered Chocolate Mousse Ganache Parfait
- Lemonade Raspberry Mousse Parfait
- All Desserts Served with Hanukkah Snicker Doodle Cookies with Blue Sugar Crystals
Don't miss one of the best events of the entire year! Register Today and SHARE with your like-minded friends, family and colleagues.
*A portion of all event proceeds will go to benefit ZOA (Zionist Organization of America) and their important efforts defending Israel and the Jewish people; fighting against antisemitism, including anti-Jewish boycotts; and promoting the Jewish people’s lawful right to live in and settle in historic Jewish lands.
Please note this event is 21+. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult or chaperon during the event at all times. If the event is cancelled for any reason, tickets will be refunded.
If you have any questions, and for all media inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org